Sunday 18 May 2014

A Little Thank You Note

           
         The bright day (a little too bright for my taste) has closed its shutters making way for the whispering, irritable night with the howling of stray dogs. Not an auspicious moment in the traditional sense but . . . its time for my 100th post; to remember those who have given me courage, the boost to collect some words which on a linear arrangement makes some funny little sense.
        All good things start from home, so first its your turn Papa (we should appease the economic side first); thank you for standing by me (as always) and taking a home network connection with unlimited usage which helped me to take the initial steps in 2012.
         Ooh!! I can sense a little resentment in the atmosphere. Patience! Bro, I haven't forgotten you (not yet). These words won't suffice to describe my joy in having you as the best buddy and brother who asked me to start this blog citing the instances of others from newspaper clips you have stored. Thanks a lot!!! And to you too Lulu, for your valuable suggestion to personalize my blog. 
         I do remember Nithya, my predecessor in blogging, who introduced me to Indiblogger which eventually led to many more; Roshni, who put the very first comment (came it rather as a surprise) giving the necessary boost to this pessimistic self.
        Can't end without a word on my friends in IndiBlogger, whose feedback I cherish always and thanks to BlogaddaBook Blogs and Goodreads for providing a platform for free books.
           Time to wind up the speech, so to all mentioned above and to some others which I haven't mentioned by name . . .



1 comment:

  1. Wow! A 100th post. Congratulations Preethi :).. It is always a great challenge to keep writing and reaching a landmark number is quite an accomplishment.

    Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.